Sunday, June 24, 2012

Make Your Own Dairy Free Thousand Island

My daughter is . . .shall we say. . . not the most adventurous of eaters. However, she LOVES this dressing, as do I.  It is so simple to boot!

I am posting this on allergy free Wednesdays here. Check it out!
2/3 cup GF Ketchup (I use Heinz)
1/3 cup Vegenaise (I use soy free, egg free) or mayo
1 tsp dry thyme or dill
1/4 tsp pepper

Mix these ingredients. Walla! It's as simple as that.

I am sharing this at www.vegetarianmama.com. Check out the other great gluten free recipes!

3 comments:

  1. so simple!! thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so easy and simple! I'd like to invite you to link it up at our Gluten Free Fridays recipe party that is going on right now! :) Hope you can join us!
    Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.com/glutenfreefridays-recipe-party-6/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! We had some fabulous entries this week! Our gluten free blogger directory is growing too! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :) See you next Friday! Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

    ReplyDelete