Sunday, June 24, 2012

Make Your Own Dairy Free Thousand Island

My daughter is . . .shall we say. . . not the most adventurous of eaters. However, she LOVES this dressing, as do I.  It is so simple to boot!

I am posting this on allergy free Wednesdays here. Check it out!
2/3 cup GF Ketchup (I use Heinz)
1/3 cup Vegenaise (I use soy free, egg free) or mayo
1 tsp dry thyme or dill
1/4 tsp pepper

Mix these ingredients. Walla! It's as simple as that.

I am sharing this at www.vegetarianmama.com. Check out the other great gluten free recipes!

3 comments:

  1. That is so easy and simple! I'd like to invite you to link it up at our Gluten Free Fridays recipe party that is going on right now! :) Hope you can join us!
    Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.com/glutenfreefridays-recipe-party-6/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! We had some fabulous entries this week! Our gluten free blogger directory is growing too! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :) See you next Friday! Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

    ReplyDelete