Monday, July 7, 2014

Review of Jamjuree Restaurant

I love me some thai food. In fact, if I had to only have one "type" of food for the rest of my life this would be my food category of choice. It's no wonder I love the Jamjuree thai restaurant in Capital Hill. Here is their website. They have a classy atmosphere and good service. I am impressed with what they are willing to make gluten free when you ask. A server told me that they don't even use wheat free soy, but use chicken broth instead. The portions aren't huge, but sufficient. The flavor is really fantastic. I am always pleased when I go there, and am glad I did. If you are wanting some thai food in the Seattle area, but need it gluten and soy free, this place is absolutely worth your time!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know.
    Do you like Judy Fu's Snappy Dragon in
    the Maple Leaf neighborhood?
    They also have a seperate GF and Soy free menu.
    Any thoughts?
    Hugs,
    A.E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. I've never tried it. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete