Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review of Gluten Free Cafe Chicken Noodle Soup by Health Valley

photo from Amazon.com
Here comes my personal opinion of the gluten free chicken noodle soup by Health Valley. I must say that it is not bad. My daughter and her friend whom are both picky eaters gobble it right up. In my personal opinion it tastes a little bit too "peppery" or something.  I like it fine, but find the taste is slightly peppery or metallic. I buy Pacific chicken broth and put about a can's worth of chicken broth in the saucepan with the can of chicken noodle.  When I do this the peppery/metallic flavor goes away and it becomes quite delicious.  These cans are great for when you are sick and don't feel like cooking, but really want some soup. My understanding is it is gluten, dairy, soy and egg free. You might be afraid of the noodles being mushy since they are gluten free, but they really aren't bad at all.  I think it is definitely worth a try, and like I said, the chicken broth takes it from not too shabby to quite good.  I like to keep a can on hand. My daughter may have discovered one in her stocking on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment