Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Free Cookbook: The Ultimate Gluten Free Slow Cooker Cookbook

It's no secret that I love my slow cooker. In fact, yesterday my son pointed that out to me, how much I love it! I usually only use it once a week on a night when we have activities in the evening. I love having dinner already prepared at the end of a busy day. This cookbook is free right now on Amazon. The price can change at any time, so if you are interested, you might want to grab it before it changes. You can load it on your kindle, PC, iPhone, Android, you name it. It currently has 5 stars!

Gluten Free: The Ultimate Gluten Free Slow Cooker Cookbook: Healthy, Easy And Delicious Recipes For Every Occasion (Gluten Free and Weight Loss Recipes) Kindle Edition


A reviewer had this to say about it: "I just recently found out that I am allergic to gluten, though for many years I had wondered if this was the case. Having a man and 2 kids to worry about feeding, it's so hard to find easy recipes that I can eat and that they would all like as well. I found this cookbook to be so helpful! Everything is slow cooker so I can throw it in and go do other things while it's cooking and all the recipes so far have been easy to customize to be kid friendly and delicious! So happy that I found these recipes, they are going to make my life so much easier and I don't have to worry about the gluten as much"

This is what Amazon has to say about it: 

"Discover the best gluten free slow cooker cookbook with recipes that are not only quick and easy to make, but they are healthy, delicious and your whole family will love!



When you’re longing a little comfort in your busy life while trying to eat well, there’s nothing better than a home-cooked gluten free slow cooking dish. Foods in the slow cooker stay nutritious and maintain the tenderness and juiciness that’s hard to replicate. 

I also know how important it’s to eat food that is right for us. Having a good and healthy gluten free diet is critical for preventing gut inflammation and I have done my very best to create the most delicious recipes that won’t harm our bodies. 

In this book, you will find recipes that are healthy, tasty and perfect for the whole family. It just gets no better than these delicious set it and forget it meals. I am sure that these easy to make recipes will satisfy your family cravings for a delicious gluten free meals! 

Here are just a few of the delicious gluten free slow-cooked meals for you: 
  • Breakfast Egg, Ham, Spinach Casserole, Healthy Apple Crisp, Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Burrito.
  • Main Dishes Spicy Sesame Honey Chicken, Beef Stroganoff, Pot Roast With Shallot And Baby Carrots.
  • Soup, Stews and Stock Beef and Vegetable Soup, Creamy Tomato Soup, Homemade Chicken Stock
  • Plus a BONUS chapter: Slow Cooked Fruit recipes!!!
Each recipe has a calorie count and you will also get an understanding of what to eat and what not to eat in a gluten free diet. 

So what are you waiting for? Pull out your crock pot and let’s get slow-cooking! "

No comments:

Post a Comment