Saturday, December 1, 2018

Make Your Own Non-toxic All Purpose Cleaning Spray

Ok, maybe this is a little random on an allergy-friendly food blog, but I couldn't resist sharing.  Considering how much time an allergy-friendly person can spend in one's kitchen, I figure this is still relevant! I discovered this recipe for all-purpose cleaning spray at Lexie'sKitchen here. I have been using it for awhile and think it is fantastic. Especially since it saves me a fortune compared to buying cleaners at the store.  So without further ado. . .

Mix the following in a (recycled) 32-ounce spray bottle:
2 cups WATER
1⁄2 cup distilled WHITE VINEGAR
1 teaspoon pure liquid CASTILLE SOAP
3⁄4 cup HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (large bottles at Costco or Sam's Club)
20 drops TEA TREE OIL
20 drops of lavender or lemongrass ESSENTIAL OIL (or your own blend)

1 comment: