Thursday, January 19, 2012

The New Cookbook I Just Ordered


I have been waiting for this cookbook to come out and am so excited. It's called "Cooking for Isaiah" and has gluten-free and dairy-free meals. The author is the editor in chief for Rachel Ray (and if you know me, you know that I am a huge Rachel fan).  On the cover Rachel says, "The fact that there is no gluten or dairy in these recipes boggles my tastebuds".  Before the cookbook came out I tried one of  the gal's recipes for marinated and grilled chicken. We loved it so much we made it for my neighbor. My neighbors loved it so much the wife made it for her husband for his birthday. This is looking quite promising indeed. I'll post more when I get it and discover what it has to offer. See the link to the right if you are interested in getting one yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment