Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review of Azure Standard

Azure Standard is one of my favorite ways to save money eating allergy friendly (for more ideas for money saving go here). So, what is it? And how do you order?

Azure Standard is an on-line company that has a lot of items at a discounted price. You order the food, and it is shipped to a drop site near you where you go and pick it up. They have inexpensive flour, spices, and  dried fruit. It's the cheapest place to buy granulated maple sugar that I have found. They have a huge list of products including my favorite GF english muffins by Food for Life and my favorite pico de gallo chips by Lundberg Farms. It's a great way to save money because the GF flours are cheap. It's also a great way to get products if you live in a more rural area with limited allergy friendly foods. I love it because it's crazy easy to order and pick up. I love the simplicity of it.

Here is Azure Standard's website. You call 541-467-2230 and give them where you live.  They help you find the nearest drop site to your home. Next you call the contact person near you. He/she will give you their address, when to order, when to pick up and the drop number to include when you order on-line. You can order on-line and add to your order up until the deadline date. Then you should receive an e-mail from your drop contact person when the food arrives. Shipping is $5. Mine adds an additional $5 handling fee that the contact person charges. I just get the e-mail, and then drop by her house. She has the food organized under a car port with my name on it. I put $5 in a jar, grab my stuff and go.  I have a friend that has been raving about it for years. I can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment