Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Gluten, Egg and Dairy Free French Toast

I am posting this at Allergy Free Wednesdays. This was like a fresh breeze of summer time.Not to mention, so easy! First I took the bread recipe from my blog and made a loaf in my bread maker. If you don't have a bread maker, feel free to use regular gluten free bread. I put it on a plate filled with rice milk. Then I put coconut oil on my large griddle and turned the heat up to 350F. If you are using regular bread you can sprinkle some cinnamon on top of the milk before you set the bread slices in it. Put a slice of bread in the milk, turn it over, and then let it set for a little bit. No need to add eggs!  Put it on the hot greased griddle, and cook until crispy and golden. I topped it with pure maple syrup, strawberries and blueberries. Oh, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment