Wednesday, December 30, 2015

FREE Cookbook: Quinoa Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss

I thought this cookbook looked interesting! It is free on Amazon kindle right now (subject to change, as all amazon prices do). It got some great reviews. Do you not have a kindle? You can get it on your phone, or PC, too! I saw in a review that there are many vegetarian and vegan recipes included.

Here are two reviews: "A lot of great quinoa recipes that my family very liked, easy to prepare, ingredients that I can buy in my local market. Very nice cookbook not only for quinoa lovers."

and

"I actually don't like quinoa. Though, when following these recipes I am amazed at just how wonderful it tastes. The book doesn't just cover one mealtime, but all of the different meals and even snacks involving the use of quinoa. I had no idea of all of the health benefits I was missing by not using quinoa, but after reading and trying this book I realize that I could have my cake and eat it so to speak! I can eat the quinoa and have tasty food at the same time! If you want to lose weight and eat healthy, this is the book for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment