Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Free Cookbook: Gluten-free Desserts: Quick and Easy Delicious Recipes

Quick and easy gluten free desserts? Yes, please! Right now on Amazon, this cookbook is free. Please keep in mind that prices can change at any time. You can download it to your PC, iPad, iPhone, Android or Kindle. I don't think these are dairy free, but if you need them to be, you can probably sub in dairy free milk and earth's balance, etc. I usually do with good success. 

Gluten-Free Desserts: Quick and Easy Delicious Recipes Kindle Edition


A reviewer said, "I know a few people who do gluten free. I always thought that meant no flavor. But this book gave some great recipes. They are very delicious recipes and keep some flavor. I will continue to use this and enjoy these healthy recipes."

No comments:

Post a Comment