Thursday, February 23, 2012

20% OFF at PF Changs on February 26th

If you order on-line you can go pick up chow from PF Changs for 20% off on February 26. What I love about PF Changs is that they have gluten-free options. As you probably know, since soy sauce contains wheat (unless otherwise stated) this makes gluten free asian food a rare treat. I love that they have many things to offer. They even make a special dipping sauce for you at the table.  Here, if you order takeout, you can just drive up to their parking spot for take out, give them a call and then they bring the food out to you. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I also discovered you can ask them to add extra vegetables. The last time they charged me extra, but usually they have not.  Go here to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment