Thursday, June 27, 2013

Silvanna's All Purpose Flour Blend

I love this cookbook. It is the one that I am using a ton this week!


This is from "Cooking for Isaiah" by Silvanna Nardone, Rachel Ray's editor in chief. It has recently become my all time favorite cookbook. She says you can use this combo of flours instead of regular flour. Her cookbook is filled with great recipes that use it. If you haven't yet, I'd highly suggest getting this cookbook! It has both great baking recipes and meal recipes that are gluten and dairy free. I have learned a lot from her already. Her pancake flour, which uses this flour in it, makes the best pancakes I have had since going gluten free. I will share her flour here, and then her pancake flour next. Go to my side bar if you want to find it!

6 cups white rice flour
3 cups tapioca flour
1 1/2 cups potato starch
1 TBS salt
2 TBS xanthan gum

No comments:

Post a Comment