Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Free Cookbooks!

This cookbook is free right now on Amazon. Keep in mind you can download it to your PC or phone and the price may go up at any time. It has 5 out of 5 stars so far. Here is a review: "With my son allergic to gluten, I'm always looking for new recipes idea. This book is perfect for me. It has lots of new creative healthy recipes, and the best of all is that I can make them in 30 minutes or less. There are breakfast, lunch, dinner , desserts, and snack recipes. I made the coconut pancakes and quinoa mushroom pilaf. Both recipes were delicious. The recipes are well written, the instructions are detailed and easy to follow making the recipe's preparation a breeze. I will make some more recipes from this book and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to eliminate gluten from their diet and preparing delicious gluten-free dishes."

Gluten Free Cookbook for Busy People on a Budget: 50 Delicious 30-Minutes-or-Less Recipes for Weight Loss, Energy & Optimum Health

This cookbook is also available for free right now!
And a review. . . " 
"I am a big Paleo Diet fan and have been into healthy cooking for my family for a while now (since my two kids really...) I always had a challenge finding simple, healthy and tasty recipes for my 2 kids to enjoy. This book has it all for me, its straight forward, easy to read and full of delicious and quick recipes that my kids really like! Makes my life much easier now!"
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment