Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Free Paleo Gluten Free Cookbook of Slow Cooker Recipes

Right now this cookbook:  Paleo Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes: Against All Grains (Paleo Recipes Book 4) is free on Amazon kindle. Please keep in mind the prices can change at any time. This looks like a very interesting one. It includes meal plans and shopping lists, so that is a definite plus. I love slow cooker meals for busy nights when I have no idea how I am going to squeeze in making dinner.  You can load this to your iPad phone, kindle or PC! If you are interested in checking out the Paleo diet, this free cookbook might be the perfect place to start. 


This is what someone had to say about it, “I am a serious fan of this woman's work on Paleo. I attended a house-warming party three weeks ago, and bumped into a friend I had not seen in a few months. He looked incredibly fit - I asked what he has been doing to get into such great shape. He said, “I’ve been on a Paleo diet - I feel better than I have in years...and I've lost 30 pounds." That certainly caught my attention.

Beth Gabriel has a knack for releasing just the right book at just the right time, and "Paleo Gluten Free Cooker Recipes: Crock Pot Easy and Delicious..." proves it once again.

The "Easy Crockpot Chicken Salsa" is a FANTASTIC recipe! The "Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers" is a HEALTHY and EASY solution for football fans on a lazy Sunday (or anytime).

Two Thumbs Up - way up!" Brock Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment