Monday, May 23, 2016

Mannis Gluten Free Mixes




A friend told me awhile ago about Mannis Products. She said that they are the best that she has had hands down. You can find the mixes in California or Washington. Their website tells you locations. Or you can order them on-line and pay $7 for shipping for 15lbs of mixes. You can order pre-packaged loaves from Ener-G Foods. They have fresh pasta, bread and more.  Even better the website here even has great gluten free recipes including this one for croissants. Amazing!

This is what someone said about them:
"Absolutely the BEST GF flour I have ever tried!!! We will definitely be using this often. My family really likes the Oat Bread and the Multi-Purpose Flour makes the BEST baked goods. Can’t wait to try out the Pasta Flour. :) I’m recommending this product to ALL my friends who eat GF. Awesome product!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment