Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Elimination Diet

If you are wanting to find out what foods bother you, this is a great way to do it here. The link I am sending brings you to their recommendation at nourishingmeals.com. The blog authors have degrees that specialize in nutrition and they have so many helpful things to share. If you do decide to try it, their website has a wealth of recipes (my first questions is what do I eat?) and their cookbook "The Whole Life Nutrition" cookbook was recommended to me by a nutritionist and my naturopath who was a chef. Even if you want wholesome allergy friendly foods and don't want to do the elimination diet, I'd highly recommend it. These guys really know their stuff. If you have considered trying it and want to learn more, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment