Some of the main points are:
- Buy yourself a good rice cooker.
- Get good at planning in advance and eating leftovers.
- Find your local Indian and Asian food stores, or shop online.
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Check out your local library for gluten-free cookbooks to get ideas and recipes if you can't afford to buy them. Online websites and blogs are great too.
- Make your own all purpose gluten-free flour, avoiding store brought pre-mixes to keep costs down.
- Be positive! Yes it's hard work, but isn't it worth it if you feel better?