Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Allergy-friendly Foods at Costco


I'm sure that Costco has more allergy-friendly stuff than this, but these are the things that I can eat and buy on a regular basis. I love me some Costco. But I must give this disclaimer. Even though I don't think I've had a problem with these items I can't guarantee that they are gluten or dairy free and hope you will check it out for yourself. 



  • Kirkland brand Maple Syrup
  • S & W brand Organic canned Tomato paste and tomatoes(plus no citric acid!)
  • McCormick spices (huge containers, and gluten free except combo spices)
  • Kirkland rice milk (see review here)
  • Bear & Wolf canned Salmon (I'm not positive it is gluten free but shows only basic known ingredients and doesn't seem to bother me)
  • Ruffles potato Chips
  • Hillshire Farms sandwich meat (I love their meat and it is in my Cecelia's Market Buying Guide as gluten,dairy and soy free)
  • Kirkland frozen chicken (the added ingredients are water and salt. Some of the solutions often put on chicken can be questionable, so I love this)
  • Hormel Pepperoni (this also comes up in my Cecelia's Buying Guide here as gluten, dairy and soy free)
  • Stretch Island Fruit Co. brand fruit leathers (all contain lemon juice except the grape flavor)
  • Homai brand ice (in the huge bags)
  • Fresh fruits, veggies
  • Frozen blueberries
  • Alexia frozen sweet potato fries
  • Tree Top bottled Apple Juice
  • honey
May I also suggest buying agave, Food Should Taste Good chips (I can't eat these due to flax, but have heard great reviews and know they are allergy friendly) and quinoa there. (I don't usually use agave or quinoa, but know people that do!)


No comments:

Post a Comment