Monday, July 30, 2012

Dairy Free Ranch

What? Dairy free ranch? I love me some ranch dressing and boy have I missed it. Go here to see more. I would do it with soy free vegenaise. I have a rachel ray recipe that has burgers with mushrooms and ranch. It sounds crazy delicious.
from cookingglutenfreeblogspot.com


1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 C Veganaise (mayo)  
1 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley 
1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
1/2 - 1 tsp. dried dill 
 2 - 3 T lemon juice, to taste
1/2 tsp. gluten free dairy free Worcestershire sauce (optional)
1/8 tsp. paprika
1/4 - 1/2 tsp black pepper
dash of Franks Red Hot, optional

1. In large bowl, sprinkle the salt over the garlic and, with the back of a knife or spoon, mash together to make a paste.

2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl, stirring together gently. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. 

3. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Thin with a milk alternative if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment