Gluten Free Cooking School has these great Tips for a Frugal Gluten Free Diet. She elaborates on her site. Check it out!
1. Stock up on items when on a good sale.
2. Make foods from scratch.
3. Buy generic brands when possible.
4. Buy in bulk.
5. Know the cheapest place to get expensive items.
6. Buy less expensive cuts of meat and less expensive produce.
7. Selectively have “normal foods,” when cheaper, for the rest of the family.
8. Grow a Garden.
9. Make your own convenience foods to have for busy days.
10. Eat leftovers.