Saturday, September 12, 2015

My New Obsession: {Gluten and Dairy Free} Late July Bacon Habanero Chips

I know. I know. Obessions can 
never be good. And with chips? Isn't that at least a little bit "crazy talk"?  I agree, it's totally crazy talk, but I must say these are downright addictive. They truly have a lot of bacon flavor, and just a hint of spice. The spice starts like nothing and then comes out a bit.  I wouldn't call them "spicy" as even my 4 year old didn't bat an eye. When I first put one in my mouth everyone look at me like they were waiting for me to cry in agony. But really they barely bit me back. Looking on-line that is the biggest beef that people have with these chips. Not that they aren't absolutely delicious, but that when they saw the word "Habanero" they expected to cry and were disappointed when they didn't.  I was only mildly disappointed. The lack of extreme heat means you can eat a bunch and enjoy it.  I love that they are Non-Gmo, Vegan, and Gluten Free. Check them out! This is the skinny on them (below)



Late July Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Bacon Habanero Description

  • Made with Organic Yellow Corn
  • Non-GMO Verified
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan


"My family and I are obsesses with the amazingly delicious flavors served up at our favorite taco trucks, so we had them in mind as we created our newest chips. Made with organic, non-GMO stone ground corn, each flavor was inspired by the sauces and peppers that are offered on the side with every order. We hope you find our Clasicos as fantastico as we do!"

Nicole Bernard Dawes - Founder, CEO & Taco Truck Fanatic
Free Of
Gluten, GMOs, peanut, tree nuts, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g) (About 12 Chips)
Servings per Container: About 6
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories130
   Calories from Fat60
Total Fat7 g10%
   Saturated Fat0.5 g3%
   Trans Fat0 g
   Polyunsaturated Fat1 g
   Monounsaturated Fat5 g
Cholesterol0 mg0%
Sodium160 mg7%
Total Carbohydrate17 g6%
   Dietary Fiber1 g6%
   Sugars1 g
Protein1 g
Vitamin A2%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium0%
Iron3%
Other Ingredients: Organic whole ground yellow corn, expeller pressed non-GMO sunflower oil and/or expeller pressed non-GMO safflower oil, non-GMO bacon habanero seasoning (maltodextrin, sugar, dextrose, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, natural smoke flavor, yeast extract, spices, habanero pepper powder, natural extractives of paprika.

No comments:

Post a Comment