Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Free! {Gluten Free} Superfoods Cookbook

This looks like another winning cookbook that is free on Amazon. 


Superfoods Cookbook: Book One: 75+ Recipes of Quick & Easy Cooking, Low Fat Cooking, Gluten Free Cooking, Wheat Free Cooking, Low Cholesterol Cooking, ... cookbook - weight loss plan for women 29)


I read in the reviews that this book tells what allergens are in each recipe so at a glance you can choose what you would like. 


A reviewer said this about the book on Amazon. "I was really, really thrilled with this cookbook. It provides easy and simple recipes that allows for healthy eating. My 16 year old son who does not even like to cook was able to create a wonderful meal using this cookbook.
Our favorite so far is the white chicken chili; it was absolutely delicious!!!
The Superfoods Cookbook added great recipes to my collection-------great, healthy recipes!
I am really glad I was selected to review this product. I'm definitely planning to keep Don Orwell in mind when looking for additional cookbooks/recipes."

No comments:

Post a Comment