Friday, November 25, 2016

Review of Beanfields



Beanfields are a fun find to say the least. I have tried the Nacho and the Pico De Gallo chips (I found them at PCC). They were really light and crispy; much lighter than most chips.  I was surprised at how much they truly have a cheesy taste to them.  They are non-gmo, made in the USA and just down right delicious.  I am blanking on how much they cost, but they were a reasonable price for these sort of chips. They are gluten free, corn free and vegan. These chips have a fair amount of protein and fiber.  The bags were smaller than average, and they disappeared in record time.   I am dying to try the ranch chips, as I have missed Ranch Doritos immensely.   If you see these, grab a bag! Or you can buy the Nacho, Pico de Gallo, or Salt and Pepper chips at Amazon. Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips, Nacho, 6 Ounce




No comments:

Post a Comment