Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Way to Save Money with Food Allergies

Azure Standard is a company that my friend raves about.  I haven't tried it yet, but think I'm about to get on the bandwagon. They have organic, and allergy friendly stuff at a fraction of the cost. My understanding is the flour comes in pretty large bags, so you may want to share with a friend if you don't bake very often. You can make an order on-line and then there is usually a drop point. There must be $550 dollars total in an order for them to make a drop. Each individual must spend at least $50.  They even have a number you can call to find the drop points in your area. Go here to find out more.

How do you save money the most when shopping for allergy friendly foods?

2 comments:

  1. I found some smoking deals on allergy friendly foods at the local "cash n carry" store yesterday. They are getting more and more gluten free flours, etc. I guess because local restaurants are starting to serve more gluten free foods.
    I use amazon subscribe n save a lot too. Its hard though because their stuff goes in and out of stock so much. But it is easiest and often cheapest from there when they actually have the item available.

    ReplyDelete