Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ways to Save at Whole Foods Market


Some of these were new to me. Go here to read about it. Some of the best tips  I saw were to buy a case for 10% off, and to sign up with Whole Foods to be notified for 3 day sales. In both instances stocking up when something is on sale can save a lot of money.You can add coupons to those sales or if you don't like to use coupons, you can still save a lot by buying that way. Someone left this comment which is helpful for those of us that enjoy using coupons. "You also need to mention that Whole Foods will let you stack coupons. Every month when their coupon book comes out, I take it home first and research each company, looking for available coupons online. I’ve been able to get canned tomatoes for less the $0.25 each, soy milk for $0.27 a half gallon and much more by stacking coupons and waiting until their sales hit to buy." Those are some smoking deals! I don't know that I have time to do that right now, but if you do, I thought I'd pass that along!



As shown in the link, I found this at www.moneysavingmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment