Monday, November 23, 2015

Thursday Recipe Round Up-Starts Now and Goes Until Thursday Night

Thank you SO much to everyone who contributed last week. You all inspired me! Due to the Thanksgiving holiday I decided to start my recipe round up early this week! It was a bear trying to make a decision concerning which one I liked the best. After hemming and hawing, these are my three choices. . .


White Wine Braised Chicken and Vegetables from A Saucy Kitchen.

Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread from A Tasty Alternative

And the one that was the most Clicked. . . .


The Unicorn of Pumpkin Pies from Gigi Eats Celebrities 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature. :-) This week I am sharing my favorite Thanksgiving recipes. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, Heather! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great recipes again this week! I'm sharing my Penne Pasta with Chicken Sausage & Veggies, it can be made GF, DF, SF, NF, & PF and of course can be vegetarian if you change out the sausage...lots of options with this quick and easy dish. Have a great Thanksgiving & thanks for hosting the link-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Thanks for the party! This week I'm sharing an easy treat, Salted Dark Chocolate Bark.
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete