Monday, November 23, 2015

Thursday Recipe Round Up-Starts Now and Goes Until Thursday Night

Thank you SO much to everyone who contributed last week. You all inspired me! Due to the Thanksgiving holiday I decided to start my recipe round up early this week! It was a bear trying to make a decision concerning which one I liked the best. After hemming and hawing, these are my three choices. . .


White Wine Braised Chicken and Vegetables from A Saucy Kitchen.

Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread from A Tasty Alternative

And the one that was the most Clicked. . . .


The Unicorn of Pumpkin Pies from Gigi Eats Celebrities 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature. :-) This week I am sharing my favorite Thanksgiving recipes. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, Heather! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great recipes again this week! I'm sharing my Penne Pasta with Chicken Sausage & Veggies, it can be made GF, DF, SF, NF, & PF and of course can be vegetarian if you change out the sausage...lots of options with this quick and easy dish. Have a great Thanksgiving & thanks for hosting the link-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Thanks for the party! This week I'm sharing an easy treat, Salted Dark Chocolate Bark.
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete