Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gluten Free Diet Plan

Looking for a gluten-free diet plan?  Here Amy's Kitchen has one for you to start with.  If you are gluten free and want to diet, or you are just going gluten free and don't know where to start, this might be a good idea.  You could eat the same plan, but increase the portion sizes if you don't want to lose weight. I love Amy's Kitchen's products that are both delicious and fast. Her dairy free, gluten free mac and cheese is my all time favorite. Every time I eat it I can't believe it tastes so good. My husband, who can eat anything, finds it amazing as well.

2 comments:

  1. My kids love the Amy's GF burritos...now if they would only like my homemade GF burritos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming soon is a great homemade taco seasoning (mix of herbs)that I tried. My kids devoured it!

    ReplyDelete