Monday, February 10, 2014

Review of Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar


So, my friend told me about a place that she frequents and enjoys called Twigs. I love trying new places and was very thrilled to try somewhere new. I must say it did not disappoint.  I had the Pepper Salmon. It was colorful and very pleasing to the eye. I had mine without the sauce, since I was told it had dairy in it. Even without the sauce it was very delicious. There were several flavors that came together. The salmon was cooked well. It was flaky and completely done. The colorful salsa on top added a lot of flavor. Usually when I ask for gluten and dairy free I get something really plain and bland. Think olive oil, salt and pepper on overdone fish. But not at this bistro. The food was cooked appropriately and still had a lot of flavor. I had the lighter portion which was plenty. It left me feeling satisfied and like the money was well spent. The atmosphere was fun and trendy. We sat on the side of the restaurant where it was quiet and easy to chat. My waiter went out of his way, and made me feel like I wasn't putting him out at all trying to make sure my meal was allergy-friendly. I can't wait to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment