Monday, March 17, 2014

TODAY ONLY!

I love this place! They have amazing chocolates that are allergy friendly. They have sugar and soy, but no eggs, dairy, nuts or gluten!  Today only you can get a free bag of Peanots with a purchase. These are like peanut butter cups, but are peanut free. I also just ordered some No Wheys which are like Milky Way's without the dairy. My kids can't have dairy and are going to go crazy. They have never tried goodies like this. I also noticed they have various Easter candies. My kids never get chocolate in their easter baskets so I found a bag of bunnies on here, too. The shipping isn't cheap, but the free bag of Peanots will make an order worth while. When you add chocolate to your cart (over $5 worth) the cart will automatically give you an option to select and add a bag of Peanots today only. I have had several different kinds of their truffles. They are DELIGHTFUL! Go here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment