Monday, June 2, 2014

A Way to Save Money

Today I got in the mail $2.00 in coupons from Food for Life. I love their english muffins, and tortillas. I decided to write them about a week ago. I went to their website, found the "contact us" section. Then I submitted an e-mail raving about their products and requesting coupons. It took about 30 seconds and paid off quite well! In about a week, I have four 50 cent coupons to use on these great products. Next I am going to write Daiya cheese, and maybe Ener-G. If you haven't tried this before, I wanted to suggest it. Eating allergy friendly food can really pack a punch to the wallet. This is a fast way I have found to save money. I will throw the coupons in my purse so that I have them the next time I am at the store.  I am going to try to write one or two companies a week. Over time this really adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment