|photos from The Coconut Mama|
Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil or Grass Fed Butter, Melted
- 2 Eggs, Preferably Local Pastured
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1-3 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl beat butter, eggs, honey and salt together with a fork.
- Then add coconut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
- Gather the dough into a ball, then pat into a 9″ greased pie pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.