Monday, July 25, 2016

Review of Thai Kitchen {Gluten Free} Instant Rice Noodle Soup

This very simple soup is becoming a favorite of mine. Some times you just want a little noodles and soup. I used to eat Ramen when I was a kid, more often than I'd like to admit!  I have missed those easy quick gluten-filled noodles. This has been my little alternative. It is gluten free and ready in 3 minutes.  You can cook it on the stove top or in the microwave. It comes with a seasoning packet and an oil packet. The noodles are really thin, unlike Ramen noodles. It does contain soy, which is something that I only eat occasionally.  The noodles are savory with a little sweetness. There is no meat, or veggies in the packet, but adding a little chicken, chopped spinach, frozen peas and carrots could turn this into a simple lunch. I would top it with chopped onions and cilantro. Ok. And maybe some sriracha to give it some kick! If you can have egg, some scrambled eggs would go nicely in this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment