Tuesday, August 16, 2016

{Gluten and Dairy Free} Mac and Cheese. . .Ready to Heat!

amys-dairy-free-mac-and-cheese.jpg (400×315) bv
Have you heard of Amy's products in the freezer of Fred Meyer or health food stores? They recently came out with a soy, dairy, gluten and egg free Macaroni and Cheese. (not to be confused with their organic wheat and dairy meal that looks similar!) My husband brought it home one day from a shopping trip. Initially I was quite skeptical. First of all, can I really eat this? I looked at the ingredients and it looked like I COULD. Second of all, is it going to be so different from the real deal that it will just make me miss the "real" thing even more? To my shock, the answer was no. This stuff can be popped in the microwave like a freezer meal. It is creamy and cheesy. The noodles are not mushy.  It's an allergy-free dream! Every time I eat it I am pleasantly surprised. This is something great to have on hand in case you want something quick, or just want your taste buds to thank you. Go here to find out more. Here are the ingredients: No Trans Fat/No Added MSG/No Preservatives (Vegan) Organic rice pasta (organic rice flour, water), filtered water, DaiyaTM Vegan Cheddar-Style Cheeze (filtered water, tapioca and/or arrowroot flour, expeller pressed high oleic safflower oil, coconut oil, pea protein, salt, inactive yeast, vegan natural flavors, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, citric acid, annatto), organic expeller pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic sweet rice flour, sea salt, nutritional yeast, mustard powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment