Sunday, September 29, 2019

EASY {Gluten and Dairy Free} Ham and Broccoli "Cheesy" Potatoes

This is one of my favorite casseroles. In fact, I'm not a big casserole fan, so the fact that I like to make this fairly regularly says something. It feels like a real treat every time I make it. Imagine au gratin potatoes that you have a great excuse to eat a large meal sized portion of. The ham and broccoli go so well with cheddar, so even though it sounds weird, somehow it just works. My family ravishes this dish! It's gluten, soy and dairy free. The best part? It takes about 2 minutes to assemble it. Then you can relax or do something fun while you wait for it to bake. EASIEST. GLUTEN FREE. DINNER. EVER! I am posting this at Allergy Free Wednesdays.
INGREDIENTS:

Preheat oven to 350F. In a large 9 x11 pan mix together all of the above ingredients. Bake in the oven uncovered for 50-60 minutes. In my oven it takes about 60 minutes. When I take it out I mix it up to help the non-dairy "cheese" to melt and mix throughout. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks really tasty! Might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love it, and it is so easy to make. You throw it together and then chill while your oven does the rest!

      Delete