Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review of {Gluten Free} Lee Kum Kee Siracha Sauce

I am a fan of spice and have been wanting to try Siracha Sauce, but wasn't sure if any of the ones I saw were gluten free until I found this one: Lee Kum Kee's Siracha Sauce.

Let's just say that I am a fan. It has become like a little kid's ketchup in my hands. I want it on anything that could almost be considered asian. In fact I put it on egg rolls, stir fries, rice, kale salads, you name it!  I think I even thought about putting some on my spaghetti. You do need to refrigerate it.  I only use a little bit as it is super spicy. Since I am the only one in my house that loves spice it could last me a year even at the rate that I am using it! If you love spice, give it a try!  It's like ketchup that seriously bites you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment