Monday, April 4, 2016

Review of Annie's Naturals Organic Papaya Poppy Seed Dressing

Annie's website describes this dressing as, "This unique version of poppy seed dressing with its innovative fruity-sweet flavor leaves the palate with hints of succulent papaya and onion. It’s a perfect match for green and fruit salads, as a marinade or sauce base for pork – even drizzled on ripe avocado!"

A reviewer had this to say about it: " It tastes a lot like Wendy's honey mustard sauce and it makes me really happy since I can't eat that now, being a vegan. It's soooooo good! Highly recommended."

My vote? It is creamy, sweet and totally delicious.  I love that is organic, has no artificial flavors or synthetic colors.  It is Gluten free and Vegan.  I will definitely be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment