Monday, October 1, 2012

Gluten Free Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes for FREE


Lately my crock pot has been my best friend. I don't use it every day, but if my evenings are going to busy I love planning a crock pot meal. Today for example, I put a chicken in there for 6 hours. About 3 hours in I added some green onions and carrots. After 6 hours the temp was 165. So I took out the chicken, and continued to cook the carrots in the stock. Then I added the rest of the ingredients to this recipe here (the other veggies and seasonings)and put it back on high while we went on a jog. After our jog I added some GF flour water. We ate it over toasted GF english muffins (instead of in pot pies). Talk about an easy meal. The crowd always go crazy when I make it, too. So if you want other Slow Cooker ideas you can take advantage of this free cookbook. If you don't have a kindle go here to get it for your PC. (warning: the price can change at any time)

29 Gluten Free Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes - Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Gluten Free Cookbook - The Gluten Free Recipes Collection) [Kindle Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment