Thursday, December 24, 2015

Review of Trader Joe's Dairy Free Mango Sorbet

This Mango sorbet is gluten free, dairy free, fat free and cholesterol free. It is definitely not "yummy-free".  The ingredients are: Mango, Water, Cane Sugar, Glucose Syrup (Corn), Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid and Beta Carotene (color).

It comes in 1 Quart containers. It is super creamy, rich in mango flavor, and very sweet. I am blanking on the cost, but it is better than most dairy free ice cream by a mile. I remember being very pleased by the price. Since I stay away from sugar when I can, I don't often eat it. But when I do, we like it with blueberries and raspberries on top.  It is a great inexpensive way to fill that dairy-free craving!

1 comment:

  1. oooh i loveeee mango anything! this sounds so refreshing and delicious -- great review!

    ReplyDelete