Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review of Enjoy Life's Now Even Tastier Cookies


Silvanna Nardone is one of my favorite bloggers and cookbook authors. (She made the book "Cooking for Isaiah" on my sidebar) Her blog is here. I love her review of the new and improved Enjoy Life cookies. They used to have flax, which I can't have so I stopped eating them. I wonder if they still do. Has anyone else tried these beauties?
Here's her short and sweet review. 
"Three words: Teenagers. Never. Lie.
I was opening three boxes of the newly-formulated Enjoy Life gluten-free, dairy-free, allergen-free cookies when Isaiah and three of his best friends walked in the door. The usual happened: backpacks hit the floor, the fridge door flung open and then they turned and asked, “What’s for snack?” I offered up the Enjoy Life cookies (specifically the Snickerdoodle, Double Chocolate Brownie and Lively Lemon flavors) and within seconds (and I mean seconds!), I had to scramble my way into the huddle and claim what was rightly mine -one of each.
Clearly, the favorite was Snickerdoodle. The cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top is nicely addicting. The Double Chocolate Brownie came in a close second and then, the Lively Lemon. So what did they like about the cookies? The soft, slightly chewy texture and full flavor.  They never even knew they were eating gluten- and dairy-free cookies.
If you’re looking for the “Now Even Tastier” formula, you can tell the difference by looking at the package design:"
BEFORE:
AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment