Monday, January 20, 2014

Great Cooking Discovery

Have you ever tried allrecipes.com? If not, today may be your lucky day. I just discovered this feature where you can put in the ingredients you do have and want to use in a recipe, and exclude ingredients that you don't want. This is an allergy friendly dream! Not only can you save money by using what you have in your pantry, it can make finding nut-free or gluten free recipes a snap. I have enjoyed using this site for some time to look up things like making your own barbecue sauce or taco seasoning, which is also a great allergy friendly tool. I have found some of my very best recipes on this site. I love the reviews, too, because you can learn from others how to make the recipe even better. If you haven't tried it, I bet you are going to love it.
photo from featured recipe on allrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment