Saturday, January 18, 2014

Gluten-free Franz Bread

At the Franz Bakery outlet in Lynnwood I stumbled upon gluten free bread the other day. It contained 7 gluten free grains. I noticed that it does contain eggs. I couldn't find any dairy ingredients, but hope you won't quote me on that. Unfortunately, I didn't try it because one of the GF grains I think gives me a problem. However, I wanted to share for those of you who are gluten free, but can eat eggs. It was about $5 a loaf if I remember correctly. What was I doing in a gluten-bakery you may ask? I was buying crazy cheap bread for my gluten tolerant family. :0) (they eat G bread and I don't)  I was perusing the aisles looking at more gluten than you can shake a stick at. Actually, missing out doesn't bother me too much anymore. I promise, going gluten free does get easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment