Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dairy Free Raspberry Frozen Yogurt

You heard me. I could hardly believe it. Discovering So Delicious Coconut yogurt rocked my world to begin with. I mean, it is cultured and tastes just like the real thing. But it is dairy, soy and gluten free.  It is divine with GF granola and berries (go here for how to make my favorite granola). Where has it been for the last 6 years? So far, the only places I have found it is at Fred Meyer, and Whole Foods. They also have plain unsweetened which is my new favorite. I add honey to it or maple syrup. The other day I took the raspberry flavor, put it in our ice cream maker and threw blueberries on top. I didn't add any sweetener, since it is already sweetened. It tasted just like the frozen yogurt you buy at a frozen yogurt shop. Amazing!


2 comments:

  1. oh that sounds so good! just in time for summer! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete