|from Eat At Home Cooks|
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 3 medium Russet potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 1 large pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 1-2 cups baby carrots
- 1 cup grape tomotoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- herbs de provence (optional), to taste (I would use thyme,rosemary and garlic)
- Worcestershire sauce (optional), to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon butter for each packet (optional) (I would skip this)
- *aluminum foil
- *non-stick cooking spray
- (Light grill to medium-high heat or preheat oven to 400 degrees)
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Stir gently to coat.
- Spray 12-18 inch pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray (depends on desired portion size, I made 5 large packets)
- Evenly divide veggies among the foil pieces, placing them in center of packet. Add desired spices.
- Top with chicken chunks, additional spices and Worcestershire (if using). Place butter on top of chicken.
- Seal foil around the chicken and vegetables, pinching at seams to seal.
- Place on grill, or in oven on a baking sheet, for approximately 25 minutes or until chicken has reached 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.