Thursday, January 19, 2017

Gluten Free at the Outback Steakhouse

Yes, you heard me. Outback Steakhouse has a gluten free menu! They even have gluten free dessert!  I never was able to go to one before going gluten free, even though I wanted to, so this is amazing news. Here is their gluten free menu. I am pleased that they have multiple things. One time I went to a restaurant, ok maybe several times, that toted their gluten free items and in the end there were like two things for me to choose from. Both times whatever I ordered left a lot to be desired.  Has anyone eaten gluten free here? I'd love to hear more!  I plan on giving a review after I go. I'll tell my husban I need to do some "research" and go out to dinner soon (wink, wink). To learn about someone's experience you can also go here.  photo credits: Outback's website

About Outback Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu

Glutenfreetravelsite.com gave this tidbit and also included links to find locations, etc. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian steakhouse restaurant that offers a very extensive gluten-free menu. Although beef and steak items make up a good portion of the menu, they also offer a variety of chicken, ribs, and seafood dishes. The company’s strategy is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback. They take great pride in serving the freshest, highest-quality food possible. They make their soups, salad dressings and sauces from scratch and serve USDA Choice steaks, imported Danish Blue Cheese, and homemade chocolate sauce. Their commitment to great tasting, quality food is the reason they were voted #1 Best Steak in the 2009 Zagat survey of National Full Service Restaurant Chains. Outback Steakhouse offers a wide range of gluten-free choices that will please any palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment