Monday, August 11, 2014

Gluten Free Survival Kit

This sounds like an amazing way to get started going gluten-free. These tools would be especially helpful while traveling!  I can't believe I just discovered these. 
  • Our complete gluten-free survival kit
  • Includes the Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide, Grocery Guide, and Triumph Dining Cards
  • Dine and grocery shop fearlessly anywhere in the U.S.
  • Order safely in ten languages: English, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish (Mexican), Thai, and Vietnamese
  • Guides updated each year, so they're fresh!
The reviews are in...
“I went through the shopping guide with my sister-in-law prior to going out. The shopping guide I actually purchased for my mother--who has found it much easier to shop for me. This are very good resources--especially for my family members who can never remember what I can & cannot have to eat. This was one of my best purchases since I was diagnosed.”
- Stacey Dougherty, Northampton, Pennsylvania
“I had the chance to hone my dining out skills under a much more stressful situation — a very important job interview. Eek! With tips learned from the book and by using the Dining Cards, I had no trouble ordering, I had a lovely meal, and (I hope) the interview went well.”
- Gluten Free Sox Fan blog
“I put together GF dining out events all over Chicago for CSA/GC. I owe a huge part of my success and inspiration to you — because of providing our community with great dining out resources. At all my events I ALWAYS bring your book with me to share with others AND they are thrilled to find out about it and how HELPFUL it is.”
- Bruce Zarlengo, Chicago, IL
“It makes eating out so much easier and safe. We were on vacation in Mexico for a week and I used the Spanish card. It was a great help as most of the chefs understood very little English, but they could read the Spanish card with no problems. All week they made gluten free meals for me and they were excellent. I carry the English card in my wallet and have used it many times and found it to be a great help. At one restaurant I was going to order the grilled pork chops until the chef came out to tell me they were marinated. He then suggested another entree which was safe for me to eat. Thanks for making my dining experiences so enjoyable.”
- Carolyn Stollberg, Franklin, Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment