Thursday, September 4, 2014

20% OFF All Gluten Free Guides!

I absolutely love my Cecelia's Gluten Free Guide. I have one that is Casein and Soy free as well. The beauty of the guide is it helps you find products everywhere, at every store that are gluten free (and casein or soy free if you buy that guide). I find this to be a lifesaver when I am on a vacation. I found it when I started calling companies that didn't list "gluten" as an ingredient, and found out that many products I was eating did contain gluten and I didn't know it. It really helped me clean up my diet, and it helped me save money because I could buy gluten free foods that were Safeway brand, or Alberston's brand,etc, instead of having to buy really expensive brands.  If you are new to the diet, or want a great guide for vacations (or are cleaning up your diet like I was) check this out!

BACKTOSCHOOL is the code you need to get 20% off. This offer ends Monday, September 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment