Sunday, October 13, 2019

{Gluten and Dairy Free} "Cheesy" Bread in the Breadmaker


3/4 cup tapioca starch
3/4 potato starch
1 tsp salt
2 and 1/4 tsp gf yeast
3 TBS sugar
1 and 1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup millet flour
1 and 1/2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp xanthan gum


Mix the above ingredients together.

Separately mix together the following:
1 and 1/2 cups warm water
2 tsp oil

Take the warm water (not too hot and not luke warm) and oil. Put it in the bread pan (first make sure everything is firmly in place). Take the flour mixture and put it over the top spreading it out (without pressing down) until all of the liquid is covered. Turn it on. After it is done stirring take a spatula and push the extra flour around the edges into the mixture. Mix it and add in the Daiya cheese (below).

stir in:
 2/3 cup cheddar Daiya shreds
1/8 cup Daiya Havarti Jalapeno and Garlic wedge broken into small bits
(if you don't want to do the havarti you can just do one cup of your favorite non-dairy cheese broken into chunks or shredded)

3 comments:

  1. me=jumping up and down!
    I think I'll have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. One minute ago I was eating a slice. I love it when it's hot and oozy!

      Delete
    2. Amy, have you ever tried one of Rhoda's cheesy bagels? The flavor reminds me of them.

      Delete