Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Important Update! Allergy-Free Sample Kit


Today I received my "free" sample kit in the mail. This is what it included:
A quinoa sample, chapstick, lipstick sample, agave, stevia, gluten free cones, two kinds of gluten free cookies, a small sample of trail mix, one honey stick, a coupon for a free loaf of Udi bread, a few other coupons, and a newsletter. I paid $19.99 (for shipping). When I ordered it the food allergies I asked to exclude were, soy, gluten, dairy, egg, tree nuts, peanuts and flax.  They were very good at not including what I asked.  I also was given the newsletter that I opted out of. If you don't cancel, it says you will be charged for it after two months. I hope if someone else did it, they had fewer food allergies and received more stuff. If you did not, I am sorry if what you did receive disappointed you.  I expected to get a little more than this. Perhaps my expectations were just off.  I did get more than 10 things, and they did listen to what I am avoiding. It was definitely more than bottled water! This is what the ad said below. . .



 "This kit contains amazing surprises such as:
  • Delicious, mouth-watering samples
  • Money saving coupons
  • Information on how to make living with food allergies and sensitivities simple
  • The valuable and trustworthy lauren.david.style print newsletter
  • Yummy and simple recipes
  • Fabulous safe-for-use skincare & makeup to make you glow
  • Tips to lower your stress levels and keep you and your family safe
  • And so much more!
Not sure if the kit will have stuff you can use?  Don’t worry! This kit is perfect for this with allergies or sensitivities to:
  • Dairy
  • Eggs
  • Fish
  • Gluten
  • Peanuts
  • Shellfish
  • Soy
  • Tree Nuts
  • Wheat
  • And More! (not sure if it will apply to you? Shoot me an email lauren [at] laurendavidstyle.com and I’d be happy to answer any questions)"

1 comment:

  1. bummer-
    I hope the lipstick is a good color? The ice cream cones crack me up for some reason.

    ReplyDelete