Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review of Organic Gluten Free Bionaturae Pasta

One of my recent discoveries is this delicious pasta alternative.  As the label below shows you, it contains rice, potato and soy. So, if you can have those things you are in luck!  I like that it is organic and made in Italy. I was impressed with it.  I thought the texture was excellent for a gluten-free pasta, much closer to what wheat pasta is like. It was fairly forgiving like wheat pasta.  Perhaps my favorite thing about it is that you can get different shapes of pasta like elbows, linguine, penne, and Fussili.  It's not the least expensive gluten-free pasta out there, but if you like your pasta and have been disappointed with other ones, I think it is absolutely worth a try. It's one of the best I've had. 

Someone called Blue Doe on Amazon has this great tidbit to say about it, "This product is spendy but well worth it. Not gritty like some gluten-free pastas. I only cook it 7 minutes, stirring frequently and keeping the water boiling. This pasta does not expand like semolina pasta, you get a smaller portion for the same size serving of dry ordinary pasta."  




No comments:

Post a Comment