Saturday, October 11, 2014

Meal Plan Ideas

We have a crazy week planned this week. I normally don't keep it quite this simple, but when it gets busy, I love keeping it simple. My crock pot definitely was my BFF when I was planning this menu. I thought I'd share in hopes of giving ideas to others. (and yes, I really love my leftovers!) How about you? What is your menu plan this week? I'd love to hear.

Breakfasts
GF Nature's Path Cornflakes, Bananas and Rice Milk
French Toast with Nectarines
Breakfast Cookies with Banana Mango Smoothies
Granola
Muffins
(other days repeated)

Lunches
GF Nuggets and Fries
Leftovers
Leftovers
Leftovers
Leftovers
Quesadillas with Beef Carnita filling and Daiya Cheese
Leftovers (kids have Almond butter and creamed honey on GF bread with fruit)


Dinners
Chicken Pot Pie Filling over GF Toast
Phad Thai
BLT's, mini sweet peppers and carrots
Santa Fe Chicken
Boeuf Bourguignon
Beef Carnitas

Ham Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment